Inspiring patient-centered innovation and transformation across England’s health and social care service
The Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017 is the place where leaders in the NHS, local authorities and beyond discuss about and work together for whole-system change and improvement. The exhibition will be held on 11 and 12 September in Manchester (Manchester Central), and the focus will be on the actions NHS is taking to transform and modernize the Health System in line with the ‘Next steps on the Five Year Forward View’.
#Expo17NHS will explore the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard program
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care
Our CEO, Enrico Giuliani, will be one of the speakers during the panel “How the NIHR is accelerating technology and innovation in the NHS” (PUU5, at 13:00-13:45). “NHS Expo is the opportunity of promoting the collaboration between companies and world-leading expertise in the development of new medical technologies” Enrico said when he get the chance to share our story.
We kindly invite you to come by registering HERE and listen to us.