Mobile World Centre @ Barcelona (Spain), 2nd and 3rd of May 2017
Glad to announce that Neuron Guard has received the 3rd prize from Innolabs 1st European Ideas Contest, dedicated to the ideas that aim to revolutionize the healthcare sector.
INNOLABS Ideas Contest Event is held as a part of the INNOLABS project: “INNOvative LABS for leveraging cross capacity building between ICT, Health, BIO and Medicine sector for new emerging industries in personalized health”. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 691556.
The Organizer is EUROB Creative SLNE in collaboration with the consortium of INNOLABS project funded by European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 69556.
The objectives of the first EIICE are to:
- Introduce INNOLABS project and explain how it will help innovative entities to disrupt the health markets.
- Encourage and speed up the development of innovative health solutions.
- Support participants (SME´s, start-ups, etc.) to improve their products, services or business models and prepare for the application to the 1st Innolabs Open Call for projects.
- Engage stakeholders and key actors (SMEs, entrepreneurs, and start uppers).
- Deliver first-hand information about the possibilities that INNOLABS offers and several ways to become involved in the project.
- Solve any attendees related doubt to INNOLABS Open Calls and the application process.
- Help SMEs to position themselves as favourable as possible for the upcoming INNOLABS Open Calls.