Over 5,000 delegates attended the Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017 that was held on 11th and 12th September in Manchester.
This year, the NHS Expo explored the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard program
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care
The Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017 highlighted the importance of a collaborative approach to medical innovation and gave an opportunity for young medical companies to interact with all the main healthcare stakeholders.
Enrico Giuliani, Neuron Guard CEO, had the opportunity to share his experience during a panel discussion about How the NIHR is accelerating technology and innovation in the NHS.
One of the key messages of this session was …
… (link below to the full article)
- Visit Project